picture to replace

picture to replace

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Dyra

Greetings from sunny Bonaire!

One Sunday afternoon Elder Vander Veur and I were taking a nap in our bedroom with the door closed, and the air conditioner on. I heard a noise and when I turned around  there were Dyra and Yally in our bedroom and there we were in our underwear!  They had come to visit. and we had left the door unlocked.

Yally - 3yrs., and Myra - 5yrs.are Ellie's (the landlord's) children.  And Dyra -6-yrs. is their friend from the branch...all my little Primary children. 
   

Today - Sunday- We had visitors again. In Primary Dyra told me she was coming to play with Myra and they were going to visit me - so I had warning. 

I heard the clickkity clakking of plastic high heeled slippers as two little princesses -Anna, from Frozen and Cinderella came to my door.


I unlocked the door and invited them to come in and take a seat. I offered them some refreshment, they requested marshmallows, and we chatted. They told me they were going to the ball. Then Dyra talked about Hans,the prince from Frozen, who really wasn't nice and was just pretending to be nice and how he didn't say his prayers!

In Primary that day we had been talking about faith and the Jaradites and how they prayed for help.. Maybe if  Hans had said his prayers he wouldn't have been such a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment